As we delve into the latest AI tools and techniques together, you’ll be guided by a supportive and talented professional who understands your challenges and aspirations.
The collaborative atmosphere will encourage you to exchange ideas, learn from one another, and co-create solutions that have the potential to reshape industries.
In addition to the comprehensive workshop and hands-on sessions, you’ll also have lot’s of time to explore the wonders of Grimentz and engage in communal and local activities.
Picture yourself hiking through lush mountain trails and breathing in the crisp alpine air. This workation promises a harmonious blend of intellectual expansion and rejuvenation that will fuel both your personal and professional growth.
- 7 night stay at a Swiss Chalet in Grimentz
- 10 hour AI tools & techniques course
- Coworking space
- Summer activities pass
- Communal activities
What will the course cover
- Introduction to data-driven and semi-automated content marketing research and analysis methods and tools (ChatGPT, Midjourney, etc.)
- Creating copy for various media: blog posts, website copy, YouTube scripts; language styling: personalization to the reader, personalization for brand voice, SEO optimization; comparing general and specialized content creation tools and workflows.
- Intro to AI communities and platforms; Text vs. image generation prompting: differences and best practices; Capabilities of generative image AIs: generations, variations, inpainting through text or image mask, outpainting, ControlNets (image-to-image), image mixing; comparing functions, uses, and quality.
- Why finetuning? Community models; the finetuning workflow; Hands-on activity: Creating your own digital avatar.
- Intro to AI productivity and office assistants and integrations; Intro to no- code/low-code workflow automation; Intro to autonomous agents; Understanding embeddings; Hands-on activity: building a simple automated AI-assisted workflow from scratch (e.g., FAQ bot, virtual sales rep, voice order bot)
How to get there
Swiss Escape is easily reachable by public transportation from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports in less than 3 hours.
- By plane: The closest airport is Geneva. Then it is about 2 hours by car, or 2.5 hours by public transportation.
- By train and bus: We advise you to take a train from the airport until Sierre. Trains to Sierre run every half an hour from Geneva and Zurich airports. From Sierre, take a bus until Grimentz télécabine. Timetable for the train and bus can be found here.
If you travel by bus, beware that the last bus from Sierre leaves around 7pm. Make sure you check out the timetable before you travel.